Stay at all eight of the properties in Sir Richard Branson’s private collection of retreats, including Necker Island and the new Branson Estate on Moskito Island
As we near the end of 2020 and positively start to look ahead to 2021, the light at the end of the pandemic tunnel appears to be getting closer, giving us some confidence to finally start putting travel back on our radar. With almost a whole year of travel missed for many, 2021 really does deserve that ultimate trip of a lifetime.
For the first time ever, Virgin Limited Edition, the luxury collection of retreats owned by Sir Richard Branson, has created an offer that encompasses all eight of its properties, including one of the world’s most luxurious private islands, Necker Island. From the Tramuntana mountains in Mallorca, to the Atlas Mountains in Morocco, the African plains of the Maasai Mara to the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean, guests will spend time at each of the properties within the stunning collection, immersing themselves in local cultures, heading off on thrilling adventures, ticking things off their bucket list and taking time out for some much needed R&R.
Designed for a group of eight travellers, making it perfect for the ultimate multigenerational holiday, or for a group of friends; the package includes four rooms at each of the properties, over a three week period. The no expense spared trip will invite guests to enjoy the award-winning collection of unique retreats around the world, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings. Starting with The Lodge in Verbier and moving on to the Son Bunyola Estate in Mallorca, before hopping over to Africa and spending time at Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, and Mont Rochelle Hotel and Vineyard in South Africa. Before jetting off to the Caribbean for a slice of private island life and rounding off the adventure with a stay on Necker Island and completing the three weeks in the newly available Branson Estate on Moskito Island, just two miles away from sister island, Necker.
Costing from £167,883 for eight travellers the trip is inclusive of all accommodation, most food and drinks for the duration of the stay, as well as all game drives at the safari properties, and local taxes. This exclusive offer makes an incredible saving of £18,653.70 from published rates and is sure to be a trip that will be remembered for a lifetime.
The ultimate bucket list package includes:
• Two nights shared exclusive use at The Lodge in the Swiss mountains of Verbier on an all-inclusive basis.
• Two nights at Son Bunyola staying in Son Balagueret, a private villa for the party of eight in the world heritage site of the Tramuntana Mountains, Mallorca on an all-inclusive basis.
• Two nights at the award-winning Kasbah Tamadot in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco on a full-board basis with accommodation in its iconic Berber Tents, complete with private hot tub.
• Two nights exclusive use of the Manor House at Mont Rochelle Hotel and Vineyard in the stunning winelands of the Western Cape, South Africa on a half board basis, plus drinks package.
• Three nights in four luxury tents experiencing some of the best game-viewing in the world at Mahali Mzuri in the famous Maasai Mara, Kenya on an all-inclusive basis.
• Three further nights of a world-class safari experience staying at Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa’s Sabi Sand in its newest Safari Suite and two River Rooms, complete with private plunge pools.
• Five nights of living the private island experience*, staying on the world-famous Necker Island in the picturesque British Virgin Islands, in the brand-new Bali Hi complex on an all-inclusive basis.
• Finishing off the once in a lifetime trip with two nights on neighbouring Moskito Island, staying in the Branson Estate, newly available for rental in the Virgin Limited Edition portfolio, on an all-inclusive basis.